Style and Value: Features of Our San Simeon Hotel
Experience the difference of the San Simeon Hotel. The Morgan at San Simeon combines the personality and style of a hotel with the convenience and value of a roadside motel. From luxury linens and bath amenities in our fine guest rooms, and a stylish pool lounge, guests discover right away that they get more at The Morgan.
Deluxe San Simeon Accommodations
We have 56 rooms dressed to impress with modern décor and a handful of surprising amenities. Rooms include plush bed linens, bath amenities and a mini-refrigerator in every room. For a special treat, reserve a deluxe guest room with a glowing fireplace to accent your stay.
Free Grab & Go Breakfast
Our Grab & Go breakfast is included in your stay and served daily from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. It's the perfect start to a day exploring Hearst Castle and the Paso Robles Wine Country, or just a great way to fuel up before hitting the road. Please see front desk in morning to pick up your breakfast bag. Items included: water, fruit, granola bars, and muffins.
Amenities of The Morgan at San Simeon Hotel Hotel
Guests of The Morgan at San Simeon Hotel enjoy an affordable and well-appointed stay whether on vacation or just passing through:
- Two beautiful buildings complemented by our distinct and inspired décor
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby, lounge areas and guest rooms
- Complimentary grab & go breakfast each morning
- Coffee and Tea service 7:00 am - 9:00 pm available through front desk.
- Due to guidelines updated 6/25/2020 our pool will be closed for the summer.
- All guestrooms are equipped with ceiling fans
- A variety of board games are available in our lobby
- Affordable pet-friendly accommodations
Discover the best of Central Coast hotels near Hearst Castle, Cambria and Cayucos at The Morgan at San Simeon, Hotel with more surprising reasons to stay. Book Now on our official site for our Best Rate Guarantee.
- Check in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check out: 11:00 a.m.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Grab & Go Breakfast
- Guestroom entrance Accessible by Interior Corridor
- Pets Accepted
- No Elevator
- Two buildings separated by a restaurant in between